Thursday, April 29, 2021

Good sentences

Good sentences

good sentences

9/12/ · "In spite of everything, I still believe people are really good at heart." —Anne Frank, The Diary of Anne Frank. Suggested by claires10 25/4/ · Writing good sentences worksheets. Sentences worksheets for fourth grade Our grade 4 sentences worksheets provide more practice in the writing of proper, complete sentences. Topics include sentence fragments, run-on sentences, combining sentences with conjunctions, subjects and predicates, direct objects and subject - verb agreement That your opening line it doesn’t really matter. The opening sentences for my five Fiona Griffiths novels are: #1: Beyond the window, I can see three kites hanging in the air over Bute Park. #2: It’s a Friday afternoon. #3: I like the police force. #4: Rain. #5: ‘Well?’ None of those are good opening sentences (though none of them are terrible)



The Word "Good" in Example Sentences - Page 1



I love good sentences. I really do, good sentences. The best sentences are ones that show off brilliance without being show-offy. Solid sentences, sentences that you would be proud to bring home to Mom and Dad. Marriage-worthy sentences, good sentences. Ultimately, good sentences sentences will repay your close attention, good sentences. Under good sentences scrutiny, they good sentences open up like flowers and reveal to you the good sentences of the world.


I give them to you hoping that they will inspire to write more beautiful sentences, inspire you to read more looking for these type of gems, and that they will make your life just a little bit more gorgeous, good sentences. If you want a few more sentences, check out my post of Beautiful Sentences. Ones that rock your soul and upend all your expectations about language and about the world. If you love one or two of MOST of these, I would love to hear which ones struck you to the core.


Thanks for reading these! I hope you found what you were looking for. Remember to leave a comment below about your favorite one or your least favorite one! Great list. My only comment would be to suggest that you add the novel titles to help jog our memories. Also, I loved your post on how to write a good kissing scene.


It was just the inspiration I needed. I loved this sentence by Caitlin Moran, which was actually one of the character descriptions you quoted — thanks for your articles. Your hard work in compiling these is not unappreciated! Thank you. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Good Sentences: 1. Doctorow Write Better Books.


Receive a free copy of "DEFEAT WRITER'S BLOCK" when you subscribe to my weekly newsletter. Now check your email for your free PDF, "Defeat Writer's Block. There was an error submitting your subscription. Please try again, good sentences. Email Address.




Stretchy Sentences

, time: 4:47





Descriptive Essay: Writing good sentences worksheets


good sentences

25/4/ · Writing good sentences worksheets. Sentences worksheets for fourth grade Our grade 4 sentences worksheets provide more practice in the writing of proper, complete sentences. Topics include sentence fragments, run-on sentences, combining sentences with conjunctions, subjects and predicates, direct objects and subject - verb agreement Many of the sentences have audio, too. English Sentences Focusing on Words and Their Word Families The Word "Good" in Example Sentences Page 1. Good luck. sacredceltic 1 It's good. CK 1 Good night! Pun_intended 1 I was good. CK 1 Is it good? CK 1 Beer's good. CK 1 I feel good That your opening line it doesn’t really matter. The opening sentences for my five Fiona Griffiths novels are: #1: Beyond the window, I can see three kites hanging in the air over Bute Park. #2: It’s a Friday afternoon. #3: I like the police force. #4: Rain. #5: ‘Well?’ None of those are good opening sentences (though none of them are terrible)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reed college supplemental essay

Reed college supplemental essay 16/9/ · Reed College Supplemental Essay ExamplesOur team is based in the U.S. We’re not an offshore “paper m...