Thursday, April 29, 2021

Write a paragraph on your best friend

Write a paragraph on your best friend

write a paragraph on your best friend

25/6/ · Paragraph On My Best Friend- Words For Classes 4, 5 Children A person’s closest companion is the nearest and most extraordinary person we call a best friend. The closest companion is somebody with whom we share the entirety of the most significant and crucial things throughout our life. Best Friends support each other in all that they do 30/1/ · Paragraph 1 - Words My best friend's name is Aditya. He is my classmate and we sit together in the class. We eat our lunch together in the recess 3/1/ · Cute Paragraphs to Write to Your Best Friend to Keep Contact Mutual understanding is a kind of background of a strong friendship. Your best friend also needs to get enough attention from you. Thank you for letting our friendship be known/5(41)



Short and Long Paragraph on My Best Friend



My best friend is my all-time partner. We study and play together. We care and respect each other. My best friend is always good for others. My best friend's name is Aditya. He is my classmate and we sit together in the class. We eat our write a paragraph on your best friend together in the recess. We help each other in studies and exchange notes when needed. We also know each other's families very well.


We often visit each other's houses during family functions or festivals. We have decided to never miss school and always respect the teachers. He is a very good student and is among the top scorers of the school.


He takes part in any all the school competitions. I am proud of my best friend Aditya. My best friend is my classmate Neha. Her house is also near to my house and we travel to school on the same bus. Neha's father is a teacher and her mother works at home. Her grandparents also stay with her. I have met her family and they are very nice and giving. She is very fond of chocolates and sweets, write a paragraph on your best friend.


Many times we share our lunches during the recess. Though; she is a good student, she is a little shy and unwilling to mix up with others. I help her overcome fear and make new friends. We like participating together in class or school events. In exams, Neha scores more than me, but she has never let me realize the same. My best friend is Mohan. He and I stay in the same apartment but on different floors.


His grandparents stay with him while my grandparents stay in the village. I first met Mohan in the park where we play cricket. In the beginning, he was a little shy but then he opened up. Soon we became best friends.


Mohan goes to a government school and is quite proud of his school. He tells me everything about his teachers and his friends at school. He always comes first in the class in the exams. He has told me that he wants to become a doctor and help the poor. I also respect his dream and wish him all the very best. After the play, Mohan and I go for a walk in the park, discussing our day at school, write a paragraph on your best friend. We also discuss subjects and love to do that.


I have learned so many good things from Mohan. My best friend is someone with whom I like to spend time. My best friend's name is Irfan.


We love each other's company at school and also outside. He also knows Urdu and has taught me a little. We just love knowing new things about each other's religion. We both share a deep respect for each other's way of life and religious beliefs. We love to share sweets and other delicacies on festivals. Irfan loves to play and takes part in many game events, write a paragraph on your best friend. One thing I like the most about him is his cool and calm nature.


I have never seen him angry over anything. Irfan always respects the elders and always eager to help. I have seen him so many times, feeding a street dog, helping the poor and needy. Even though we are in different schools, we are in the same standard and help each other in studies. He has write a paragraph on your best friend sharp mind and a very strong memory. He remembers almost everything his teachers tell him in the class, write a paragraph on your best friend.


I have full confidence in Irfan and know that one day he will make his parents and me proud. I also hope that our friendship remains the same for years to come.


Vikas is my best friend. We are in the same school, same class and also travel by the same school bus. The bus picks me first and Vikas gets in at the next stop. I eagerly wait for him and he always smiles when he sees me. On the bus, we discuss the homework and that day's classes. On reaching school, we run straight for the class and after keeping our bags, we move to the assembly. He has been singing National Anthem in the morning assembly for the past one year.


He is really good at it and knows the exact meaning of every sentence. He is also very punctual write a paragraph on your best friend is rarely ever absent from school.


My friendship with Vikas has taught me many good things and habits. I also never get absent from school and always remain alert in class. He has also taught me to sleep early and rise early. The habit has helped me very much in staying alert in class. Now I don't feel sleepy and lazy. He always teaches me important facts about subjects and clears my doubts. He is very good at math and loves the subject.


He also likes to spend time with computers and is the happiest in the computer lab. Vikas dreams of becoming a computer teacher when he grows up. He laughs and tells me; this way he will always stay with the love of his life — computers. Samprati Pandey has done M. Com in her academics and she is a professional web content writer. Being a commerce student she chose articles and blogs writing as a career because content writing is her passion. She use to brush up her vocab and writing skills in very effective way in order to present you fine writing.


Main Menu 10 Lines Paragraph National Days Politics English Grammar Proverbs Others Date Sheet Result Essay Article Speech General Awareness Colleges Polytechnic Colleges Engineering Colleges B Ed Colleges Medical Colleges Contact us.


Login in to your account. Lost your password? Lost Password. Back to login. com — A Place for Students to learn online. Paragraph on My Best Friend Paragraph. by Samprati Pandey. Previous Story Paragraph on Education. Next Story Paragraph on Zoo, write a paragraph on your best friend. Samprati Pandey Samprati Pandey has done M. Related articles Paragraph on Patriotism Paragraph. Paragraph on International Labour Day Paragraph.


Paragraph on Independence Day of India Paragraph. Also Read it Nursing Colleges in Visakhapattanam Write a paragraph on your best friend Colleges. All rights reserved.




Essay on My Best Friend 10 lines on My Best Friend in ENGLISH My Best Friend essay short essay

, time: 4:13






write a paragraph on your best friend

30/1/ · Paragraph 1 - Words My best friend's name is Aditya. He is my classmate and we sit together in the class. We eat our lunch together in the recess 3/1/ · Cute Paragraphs to Write to Your Best Friend to Keep Contact Mutual understanding is a kind of background of a strong friendship. Your best friend also needs to get enough attention from you. Thank you for letting our friendship be known/5(41) 25/6/ · Paragraph On My Best Friend- Words For Classes 4, 5 Children A person’s closest companion is the nearest and most extraordinary person we call a best friend. The closest companion is somebody with whom we share the entirety of the most significant and crucial things throughout our life. Best Friends support each other in all that they do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reed college supplemental essay

Reed college supplemental essay 16/9/ · Reed College Supplemental Essay ExamplesOur team is based in the U.S. We’re not an offshore “paper m...